Effective Date: April 15, 2021
Information We Collect. We may collect different types of information about our members and Website visitors. Previously, and in the future:
- Contact Information: We may collect contact information, which includes personal information like name, email address, phone number, and physical address.
- Location Information: We may collect your location data in connection with your use of our Website, including geolocation, beacon based location, and GPS location. Our collection may depend on your device’s settings for location services.
- Device Information: When you visit our Website, interact with our Social Media Pages or online ads, or open our emails, we may learn about your browser type and version, type of computer or mobile device, browser language, IP address, and other technical information about your computer or device.
- Demographic Information: We may have access to demographic details about our Website users such as birthdate, gender, zip code, and other similar details.
- Payment Details: We may collect your payment information, such as credit card number and expiration date and bank account information, in connection with your account or membership.
- Call, Text, Mail, and Email Records: If you call, text, mail, or email us or our employees, owners or representatives, we may keep records of those communications. Our calls with you may be monitored and recorded for quality purposes.
- Website and App Interactions: We may collect information about your interactions with our Website or App including pages visited, interest in content, access times, search activity, the pages that you view, and other surfing behavior.
- Submitted Content: We may collect any content you submit to our Website, App, Social Media Pages, or to us in person including photos, videos, posts, or review contributions. This information could include personal information, depending on what information you provide.
- Profile Information: We may have access to profile details about you, such as your preferences and Website behavior.
- User Contacts: We may collect information you submit to us or choose to share with us from your personal device when you invite others to join or become your friend.
- Inferences: We may draw inferences about any of the information above that may relate to your preferences, or other matters.
How We Collect Information. We may collect the information described above directly from you, from third parties we partner with, or through cookies or other automated means. These sources may include:
- You: We collect information directly from you, whenever you: make a purchase or sign up for a membership; visit our Website; contact us with questions or comments; upload content; participate in our promotions, or promotions or contests or sweepstakes we are affiliated with; create an account; update your account profile; write a review; or use or like our Social Media Pages.
- Your Device or Browser: Certain information is automatically collected from your device or browser and analyzed when you visit our Website or interact with our Social Media Pages or online advertising.
- Third Parties: We work with third parties who provide services to us such as payment processors, analytics, research, or advertising companies. Your information may be collected and processed independently in accordance with the third parties’ own privacy notices. These third parties may share information they have collected with us.
- Social Media Platforms: Social media platforms share information with us. You can learn more about how social media platforms collect and use your information by reviewing their privacy policies and settings.
How We Use the Information We Collect. We may use the information we collect for the following business purposes:
- Fulfilling Your Requests: Fulfilling your orders and other requests, including, but not limited to, processing your transactions and populating forms for future transactions.
- Advertising: Presenting advertising online, by email, or through other communication channels, including through partnerships with social media platforms and internet search engines.
- Understanding Our Customers: Analyzing your activity with us (including your interactions with our Website, Social Media Pages, App, and emails or other forms of communication), monitoring the effectiveness of our advertising and communications, and analyzing trends and statistics.
- Personalization: Using your preferences and other collected information to personalize our relationship with you, including presenting customized communication, advertising and experiences on our Website, App, emails, and ads on social media.
- Communications: Communicating with you about our services, responding to your inquiries, and providing you certain administrative, transactional, or legal messages.
- Promotions: Running contests or other promotions.
- Customer Experience: Serving content on our Website, App, and Social Media Pages, developing our services, and constantly improving our members’ experience, including but not limited to, troubleshooting customer service issues and improving Website functionality.
- Security: Protecting Cincinnati Health Collective LLC and CrossFit Cincinnati and our customers and members from fraud, security threats, and other illegal or harmful activity.
- Legal Obligations: Complying with legal and regulatory requirements and responding to requests from courts or other government bodies.
How Your Information is Shared with Service Providers and Third Parties and For What Purposes. We may share personal information with third parties for certain purposes. For example, we share personal information with:
- Service Providers: We partner with third parties to assist with many aspects of our business, including providing you services, payment processing, advertising, analyzing your interests and activity on our Website and Social Media Pages, and helping us communicate with you. These third parties may provide services related to any of the purposes described in How We Use The Information We Collect, and we may share with them any types of information described in Information We Collect. We may also receive information collected by these third parties and combine it with the information we have collected. Your information may also be collected and processed by third parties, such as the payment providers you select, who will process your information independently in accordance with their own privacy notices.
- Marketing Providers: We may partner with third parties to assist with the advertising and marketing of our business. We may share with them the types of information described in Information We Collect.
- Content Partners: We may allow third party partners to use and display some of the public content available through the Website, such as your photos, reviews, and other information.
- Other Third Parties: We will disclose information about you, including to government bodies or law enforcement agencies, when we believe it to be necessary for compliance with the law or to protect our Website users, our Website, or the public.
Your Privacy Choices. You can control the information we collect and use in the following ways:
- Location Information: You can disable location-based services on your mobile device or web browser by adjusting the settings on your device or browser. This will prevent our Website from accessing your location information. Note that some services may not be available if you disable location-based services.
- Emails: You can unsubscribe from emails and other electronic notifications by informing us you no longer wish to receive such emails and notifications.
- Online Account: You can keep your contact information and payment methods accurate and up to date by logging into your account on our Website.
- Account Settings: When you sign up for an account or use certain features, you are opting to receive messages from other users, businesses, and from CFC. You can manage some of your messaging preferences through your account settings, but note that you cannot opt out of receiving certain administrative, transactional, or legal messages from CFC.
- Online Advertising: For information about opting out of third party advertising, visit: https://optout.networkadvertising.org/ or https://digitaladvertisingalliance.org/. You will leave this Website for a separately managed online site where you can specify your preferences. We may use more than one third party company for placing this advertising, which would require you to opt out of each company.
Children’s Privacy. Our Website, App, and Social Media pages are intended for adults. No one under the age of 18 should share any personal information with us, including by creating an account or making a purchase from our Website.
Security. We take steps to help protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information. Although we use measures to protect your personal information, in general, information transmitted through the Internet may not be completely secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of information provided over the Internet or over cellular networks. Your transmissions are, therefore, at your own risk. You can protect your information by selecting strong, unique passwords for the Website and any associated email addresses. If you have concerns about the security of your account, or wish to alert us of any potential vulnerabilities, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Information. Please send your privacy-related questions, comments, and concerns to us via email at email@example.com.